• Help Support TNDeer:

Great time for it

TRIGGER

A break from fishing for a couple weeks. I dropped my seats off to have them recovered then I dropped my prop off to have it cleaned up and finally dropped all of my reels off to have them tuned and cleaned. This gives me time to spend in a tree stand. Hopefully by the time I get everything back in a couple weeks my deer season will be over and I can get back on the water. That's my hopes anyway. If I haven't filled my goals of deer hunting it will just have to wait until next year lol. Winter is probably my favorite time to fish. Anyone else taking a break for the rut?

Yep love to fish the winter. But would like to kill a few deer before I start back. I'll usually hunt til first of December then it's time to fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRIGGER":2kg7stky said:
A break from fishing for a couple weeks. I dropped my seats off to have them recovered then I dropped my prop off to have it cleaned up and finally dropped all of my reels off to have them tuned and cleaned. This gives me time to spend in a tree stand. Hopefully by the time I get everything back in a couple weeks my deer season will be over and I can get back on the water. That's my hopes anyway. If I haven't filled my goals of deer hunting it will just have to wait until next year lol. Winter is probably my favorite time to fish. Anyone else taking a break for the rut?
Im gonna hunt on the windy days and fish on calm days,love winter fishing[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back