• Help Support TNDeer:

HAAP not having hunts in 2012?

Jeff!

Does anyone else up in East Tn have any info on this? Their website says it is a strong possibility that they will not be havin any hunts in 2012. That will be a real bummer....

I hunted ther back in november on my buck hunt and he mentioned the deer numbers were way down due to the coyotes and he didnt know if they were gona have any hunts in 2012. I think that place is a bunch a bullshit they shut it down a couple of years ago for like 2 or three years, and when it finally opens back up its impossible to get drawn, i got drawed in 2010 and that was my first time in 10 years iv been drawn, i put in for it every year!

solocam_5 said:
I hunted ther back in november on my buck hunt and he mentioned the deer numbers were way down due to the coyotes and he didnt know if they were gona have any hunts in 2012. I think that place is a bunch a bullshit they shut it down a couple of years ago for like 2 or three years, and when it finally opens back up its impossible to get drawn, i got drawed in 2010 and that was my first time in 10 years iv been drawn, i put in for it every year!
lol!!! if its such bs why do you keep putting in for it :D

knightrider said:
solocam_5 said:
lol!!! if its such bs why do you keep putting in for it :D
Lol!!! Because there are some mooses in there!! I wasnt referring to the hunting, i was refering on the way its run! Some people just cant resist being smarta**'*!!!!

Jeff! said:
Does anyone else up in East Tn have any info on this? Their website says it is a strong possibility that they will not be havin any hunts in 2012. That will be a real bummer....

I felt it was just a matter of time :( Loss of any hunting ground weather or not you like it is a blow to hunters , a common bond must be togetherness or we as hunters will lose in the end !

Back