• Help Support TNDeer:

haha great video...LEGENDS!

Man I feel like I have failed my man card. I didn't know Roland was Scott's father. Never knew there was even a connection. I like watching the old timers. Surprised me when Roland thought the fish was over 5 when it was 4.4. Figured those guys could get down to the ounce as many fish as they have caught. Thanks for sharing.

Back when BASS had co-anglers, I fished a tournament on Clarks Hill and get drawn with Roland. I had always heard that he was kind of a butt head to get drawn with. For me, it was an awesome day. He told so many stories that it was crazy and worth the entry fee. It may have been because I wasn't awe struck over being in the boat with him. I wouldn't say that I've ever been his biggest fan, but that was a fun day. He did cuss like a sailor though. :)

TRIGGER":bdez1hg2 said:
Man I feel like I have failed my man card. I didn't know Roland was Scott's father. Never knew there was even a connection. I like watching the old timers. Surprised me when Roland thought the fish was over 5 when it was 4.4. Figured those guys could get down to the ounce as many fish as they have caught. Thanks for sharing.
I didn't know it until about a month ago!

Latest posts

Back