• Help Support TNDeer:

He's only 17

First of all, Ryan Williams is a stud, and a special talent.

It was mentioned in a game earlier in the season that he wasn't one of the primary receivers in fall camp until Milroe went to the coaching staff and basically talked them into giving him an opportunity.

That is crazy that the staff didn't see the potential that Milroe did.

With all of that said, it appears that he is the only one that Milroe trusts, thus so many targets. But, the defenses will know that also, and will try to put their best corner on him, and maybe double team him sometimes.

I wonder how much $$$ it would take to pull him away ;) !

Everybody in Bama nation is wondering similar things. Is it bad play calling or if Milroe just has tunnel vision when he gets pressured? Hurts was similar in that regard in his early years at Bama. Remember, his favorite target was Calvin Ridley. If he wasn't open, he didn't know what to do...despite having other options to pass to. That's what separated Tua and him...Tua could see more of the field and utilized the other weapons on the field....aka the National Championship game.

I hope that with some of the pressure off, they'll figure something out. The main thing for me as a fan is...they've got to get DISCIPLINE back on the field. Stop doing stupid penalties and get off the field on 3rd downs.

Latest posts

Back