• Help Support TNDeer:

Hey Woodyard

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Did you see me yesterday?
I was at the stop sign fixing to turn right onto 54 just as you were turning right onto your property. :D

How is it coming with the insurance and replacing your stuff?
Any word on your new boat yet?

Sorry dude, I missed you. Coming alomg pretty good now with the insurance. Turned in the list of contents Friday. That was a heck of a job to put together.
They settled already with the boats, building,and Polaris. I am happy with that part of it. Sounds as if the rest will be alright too. Am going with a Mennonite crew to put up a little bigger building.

I am thinking I am going to pull the supreme boat over to Mountain Home to the guy that builds them and see what he will give for it on a trade for a new one. Might have to fish a day or two while I am over there. I just don't know if I really want to sink that much money in a boat that I only fish out of 12-15 days a year. Might need to go more often!
Then again i didn't fish out of the tracker but 3 or 4 times in the last year.

I still got the 14 ft polar craft that i fished over there for several years with.you just can't stand up and move around in it.

Cottontop, i have never used a guide over there. Around Calico Rock, I would call James Lindsey at Lindsey Trout Dock. 870-297-4543 or 870-297-8253. Tell him what you are wanting and he can recommend one of the local guides or might even do it himself.

Latest posts

Back