• Help Support TNDeer:

how would yall

LA man

hunt these 2 birds. i got 2 good gobblers that visit my yard often. not every day but maybe every other day. no set hour either. could be sunrise,7, 8 9 ,10 noon, 2, 3 , 4. well u get the picture. they have never gobbled/ strutted either. i sneak out the house and make my way thru the woods to intersept them but with no luck. also they never respond to my calling. never a peep out the 2 birds. sometimes i think they deaf and gay.

Personally, I would get out of the yard and out of sight of the house....I have had alot of chances to kill deer from the porch, I just do not do it..... I know a guy that kills alot more than me eithout ever putting his boots on.... He dont get dressed til after the shot..... I would probably have a hard time killin a turkey in the yard....

Watch where he comes out of the woods, and while he is in the yard, slip into the woods and get him when he goes back in.... Heck atleast challenge yourself a little..... It will be alot more satisfying.....

If you dont get him, then he outsmarted you...I get outsmarted every time I go to the woods...

Yea the only way you are going to get them is to sit and wait em out. It is really boring hunting but that is really the only way to kill a bird who doesn't gobble or respond to any calls. Good luck man!!

THEY CAME BACK ABOUT 2:30 TODAY. I SLIPPED OUT THE DOOR AND MADE A BIG LOOP THRU THE WOODS. JUST WHEN I GOT WHERE I THOUGHT THEY WOULD LEAVE THE FOODPLOT THE UPS TRUCK STOPPED AT MY HOUSE AND THEY RNA OFF THE WRONG WAY. ILL GET ONE OR BOTH SOONER OR LATER

Latest posts

Back