• Help Support TNDeer:

Huge TN Buck gone missing

The sharing of information that these type of deer exist around Nashville is getting folks looking for them. A deer like that gets shot before season ever comes around here. I know guys that live here but work down that way that are used to poaching being the normal way to get a deer and they kill deer down around Nashville all the time. Construction type guys clearing new developments and such.

Batten_down is moving on. You guys can have at it. I'm not gonna re-litigate the same old talking points to people that don't want to hear it. Hate on, haters.
Jimbo Didnt See That Coming GIF by Paws of Fury: The Legend of Hank

Looks like your typical YouTube shock and awe thumbnail to get clicks and I ain't falling for it

I don't watch these dip$#!+$ videos but have quit watching a lot of others because of this very thing. I understand what they are trying to do but it gets to a point that it's just annoying. Want to get me to not watch a video? Put up a thumbnail of some dumb click bait crap that tries to sucker me in.

Yall are funny.....the clickbait basically shows what the video is about.

There was a GIANT buck in TN, guy gets out of car with a rifle to go get it, cops are called from tree stand, guy hides gun in woods, and claims he and woman snuck off to have some fun on the train tracks. Cops track down the loaded gun hid in the woods and cop drives the barrel into the dirt. Buck has dissappeared.

I never watch these, but this was kind of intriguing so watched it through. The cop that ejected the rds from the rifle probably should have worn gloves while handling evidence, and could have gotten them out without cycling the bolt. What are the chances the poacher they caught came back and got the deer....🤔

Slade should probably wear his seatbelt, at least while filming videos anyway...🙄

Latest posts

Back