• Help Support TNDeer:

Huk fishing gear

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Been seeing advertisements and pictures and stuff and they peaked my interest.
I want a set of the rain gear bibs and jacket.
Then I priced it.

WOW !
That must be some GOOD stuff. :shock: :shock:

About 100% out of my league though.

Rekon it is good enough to warrent 300-350 for the bibs and dang near 300 for the jacket???

No way. It's definitely good stuff, but for the savings I would go with a simms suit. Your paying for the name and ad cost with Huk. Kinda like yeti vs RTIC coolers

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have the cabelas. guidewear.it has been a great rain suit so far! got it on sale for 149$ for the complete suit and a free deny brauer. magnum tackle bag!

I can see paying the difference on Yeti. They're made in America and rtic in China. You can't gripe about not having any jobs if you're going to gobble up Chinese merchandise to save money.

Huk doesn't say publicly (that I can find) where their gear is made. I assume that's because they are made elsewhere. It looks like nice stuff in person, but it's very expensive. When you got VanDam and Swindle on your pro staff, you know it ain't gonna be cheap.

Does this stuff make you catch more fish?

I did find a "mountain hardwear" jacket in my closet and have no idea where it came from. It seemed to be very well made so I googled it. 600$ rain jacket!! I had never even heard of the stuff.

Back