• Help Support TNDeer:

Hummingbird 200 dx

Duck dogn

Well got a email back from hummingbird today saying my transducer is trashed so my screen is now a paper weight! It's a old unit but I liked it so advice on a cheaper good unit would be appreciated!

I just picked up a Garmin striker 4 last week. Small, chartplotter, good zoom and seemed accurate enough. If you don't want chip compatibility I'd say it's a good deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Just looked up Garmin striker 4 and it says you can see your lure/ jig! I haven't been interested in fishing in the last 4 or 5 years technology has came along way for 119 dol lol ! I like what I saw !

I picked up the portable model for small boat fishing. Came with the transducer small battery and charger and a couple transducer mounts. It was easy enough to operate.

I saw something online a minute ago ago seeing trees and tires is that with the transducer that comes with it or something I'll have to add on?

The portable I picked up doesn't have the side view or even down view imaging. I've considered installing one of the garmin echomap units on my powered boat but my old lady says I'm not allowed to spend any more money til 2025. If you can find any of the striker models with the "dv" instead of "cv" in the title they're usually a bit cheaper...something to do with garmin having to change the name from down view to clear view over a fight with another manufacturer.

Well breaker I bought the striker 4 CV ! but it doesn't show really how far below bottom of boat to mount the transducer do you have a pic of yours?

Latest posts

Back