• Help Support TNDeer:

Hybrid Fishing with Hookedup

wobblegobble

[

Hookedup, took me out on my Birthday last night and we blasted em! With a bonus Catfish and walleye. My 12yr caught the biggest of the night.

Happy birthday! Looks like you had a great time :tu: We got in to a mess of hybrids last weekend, they were on a spawning frenzy. Milky white "pee" all over everything :o

bigluresonly":29f3beei said:
Happy birthday! Looks like you had a great time :tu: We got in to a mess of hybrids last weekend, they were on a spawning frenzy. Milky white "pee" all over everything :o
Lmbo

3 of us! Dang come on dude! We know the limits. We kept our legal limit. 6 total fisherman equals 12 hybrid/rockfish in combination. FYI my boat is 27 foot. One day I am gonna bring home 30 fish lol

Nothing to do with hating....just was curious...If yall want to go there , I wouldnt be showing off those little fish that you did keep....

Smh! Why would we keep a 14 inch fish when it's never a problem to get a limit of 15??? Yes a few of those were 15 and a half or so, but I checked every fish before keeping them. You guys get on here and always wanna ask dumb stuff like we don't know the law. Come on man!

hookedup":1m5raj7y said:
3 of us! Dang come on dude! We know the limits. We kept our legal limit. 6 total fisherman equals 12 hybrid/rockfish in combination. FYI my boat is 27 foot. One day I am gonna bring home 30 fish lol
If you need help with the head count on your boat you can count me in for 2 of the 30 :tu:

Aquaholic":23stm8o7 said:
How many of yall were fishing?

Aquaholic":23stm8o7 said:
Nothing to do with hating....just was curious...If yall want to go there , I wouldnt be showing off those little fish that you did keep....

Aquaholic, in no way am I trying to be disrespectful to you so please don't take it that way-

I rarely post pictures of my fish on here anymore because of comments like yours above. I know I'm not the only one either. I'm not blaming you for that at all because I all but stopped long before you joined.

First, you tried (and failed) to set up wobblegobble and hookedup into not knowingly admit they were poachers by keeping more than their legal limit. If you follow wobblegobbles threads then you know if he starts a thread then you are usually going to see a limit of some straight up tanks. It would be a safe bet to say that he probably knows the fish regs wherever he is fishing.

Second, you either straight up accused them of poaching short fish or you degraded their catch by saying you wouldn't be showing off those little fish. Either way, imo, not cool.

Again, not trying to disrespect or be rude to you, just pointing out something that really erks me.

bigluresonly":3krn0r1e said:
Aquaholic":3krn0r1e said:
How many of yall were fishing?

Aquaholic":3krn0r1e said:

Aquaholic, in no way am I trying to be disrespectful to you so please don't take it that way-

I rarely post pictures of my fish on here anymore because of comments like yours above. I know I'm not the only one either. I'm not blaming you for that at all because I all but stopped long before you joined.

First, you tried (and failed) to set up wobblegobble and hookedup into not knowingly admit they were poachers by keeping more than their legal limit. If you follow wobblegobbles threads then you know if he starts a thread then you are usually going to see a limit of some straight up tanks. It would be a safe bet to say that he probably knows the fish regs wherever he is fishing.

Second, you either straight up accused them of poaching short fish or you degraded their catch by saying you wouldn't be showing off those little fish. Either way, imo, not cool.

Again, not trying to disrespect or be rude to you, just pointing out something that really erks me.
Spot on. man, it really gets old defending your posts don't it?

Latest posts

Back