• Help Support TNDeer:

I did find....

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
A sale on the dingers I use lol
6e374d926a3843459bcde3f988532d03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbhunter":3jhjd3an said:
Those will last you about one fish per bait so good thing you bought a few [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL your right. :D
I normally use Zoom brand but these were just too cheap to pass up.
Wish they would have had more in that color. LOL

Dbllunger":2msl4zcr said:
If you have never tried them then look at Z-Man soft plastics. They will not tear or break. Virtually impossible. They are hard to find in stores but online is the way to get exactly what you want. Try them once and you will likely never go back to other plastics. Here is a link to their website.

https://www.zmanfishing.com/cms/index.php

The buoyancy makes it hard to fish these like I fish the ones Ruger listed.

I fish the ones like he posted weightless as a jerk type bait 2-3ft under the surface.

I might could experiment with them and come up with a way to fish them the same. The baits are definitely tough.

Maybe some of ya'll can give me tips to get the results I need. lol

cbhunter":2spm4hc7 said:
Dbllunger":2spm4hc7 said:
If you have never tried them then look at Z-Man soft plastics. They will not tear or break. Virtually impossible. They are hard to find in stores but online is the way to get exactly what you want. Try them once and you will likely never go back to other plastics. Here is a link to their website.

I fish the ones like he posted weightless as a jerk type bait 2-3ft under the surface.

I might could experiment with them and come up with a way to fish them the same. The baits are definitely tough.

I mainly fish them on 1/2 oz or 1 oz jig heads so buoyancy has never really been a problem for me lol but I see where your coming from. I have had one on a jig head for 2 days and caught and released close to a hundred fish without these things tearing up.

cbhunter":3uq9077r said:
Dbllunger":3uq9077r said:

Put a finishing nail in them. I used to put them in plastic worms. Works great and they're cheaper than sinkers.

Latest posts

Back