• Help Support TNDeer:

I didn't go fishing this weekend

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
BUT my fishing boat has this many decoys in it: ZERO !

Next step is mount my new Hummingbird, charge my batteries and organize all the baits.

I just told my wife today that I was ready to do some fishing. I need to re-spool my reels too.

RUGER":3sokzrb7 said:

Next step is mount my new Hummingbird, charge my batteries and organize all the baits.
Sounds like a pretty productive weekend to me! It won't be long and it will be spring. :super:

RUGER":3lf5cyzx said:

On board charger and you can thank me later!!
Better than a shirt pocket :)

TRIGGER":3hjaj2e4 said:
Speaking of re-spooling I believe I will try the braid backing this year. Using the high dollar lines these days can cost a small fortune. Can't wait to do some flippin!!
High dollar lines??? Lol. I bought a spool of fluorocarbon 14lb at bsp for almost 90 bucks. Line and lures has gotten ridiculous.

AllOutdoors":13jnil34 said:
TRIGGER":13jnil34 said:
Speaking of re-spooling I believe I will try the braid backing this year. Using the high dollar lines these days can cost a small fortune. Can't wait to do some flippin!!
High dollar lines??? Lol. I bought a spool of fluorocarbon 14lb at bsp for almost 90 bucks. Line and lures has gotten ridiculous.

I agree. I used to be the monofilament and forget it guy until I lost a ton of fish one day on a Carolina rig with mono while my partner was dragging them in the boat left and right using the same setup only with fluorocarbon. I switched just my Carolina rig rod over to floro then made the mistake of pitching with it one day. Loved the feel of the bait with floro so I changed it all over. After getting hooked I quickly figured out its a rich mans line meaning it needs to be changed often because one little nick will do you in. I lost quite a few baits on the cast not to mention fish.

Back