• Help Support TNDeer:

I really shouldn’t have

chunkandwind

I shouldn't have went for a ride yesterday in the new Vexus glass boat. The front deck and layout is amazing. It wasn't rough on KY so I didn't get to test it's rough water ride but as soon as we get the proper bad wind I'm going back out to see how it handles big water. Dang nice boat and may see one in my near future.

I looked at them and crawled all over them at the classic. I personally did not like them and am interested to see what you think about the rough water ride.

Wonder if they have good top end speed to.

Headhunter":1afzu65g said:
I looked at them and crawled all over them at the classic. I personally did not like them and am interested to see what you think about the rough water ride.

Wonder if they have good top end speed to.

Top end was good. Im 215lbs, my buddy is 285 and the guy driving was around 200 lbs I'd say. Full fuel, tackle around 30-40 rods and livewells full, we hit 72. Was very impressed with how it handled as well. I want to fish from the front. That deck is freakin huge. I'll update when I can get a ride when it gets rough.

chunkandwind":10ukq7f4 said:
Top end was good. Im 215lbs, my buddy is 285 and the guy driving was around 200 lbs I'd say. Full fuel, tackle around 30-40 rods and livewells full, we hit 72.

That's blazing speed for that much weight! I had no idea they were that fast. I haven't been in one, but the fit and finish is supposed to be second to none. Apparently they don't compare to a 20 year old Stratos, but really what does? [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back