• Help Support TNDeer:

Icast

bluball

Boss is at icast all week,running the shop alone.He said the new minnkota quest series is awsome and quiet.Rumor has it they are doing away with the regular ipilot motors and will only be offering the ipilot link version.Probally doing away with the helix 8 series also.Axis shallow water anchors,all electric no hydrolic pumps.They should fit power pole and raptor brackets also.Cant wait to mount a set of trolling motors on them and see how they perform.Im sure when he gets back from icast he will fill me in with alot more.

cool. i was looking at ways to modify a royz manual with a piece of garage door screw gear rod but couldnt figure out how to make the servo motor waterprooof. then i looked at talons but but they weigh 50 pounds and getting one pump around the idiotic 21 gallon fuel tank on a pt175 is almost impossible much less two.

should be a great option for bass tracker owners with that stupid fuel tank kn the way.

cool. i was looking at ways to modify a royz manual with a piece of garage door screw gear rod but couldnt figure out how to make the servo motor waterprooof. then i looked at talons but but they weigh 50 pounds and getting one pump around the idiotic 21 gallon fuel tank on a pt175 is almost impossible much less two.

should be a great option for bass tracker owners with that stupid fuel tank kn the way.
We have a set instock,lewmar axis electric anchors.
20230718-125509.jpg
20230718-125506.jpg
20230718-125501.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back