• Help Support TNDeer:

Josh Huepel

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
First off, everything that I saw and heard from Huepel about his return to OU was pure class. Kudos to him on handling his coming and going this weekend with class.

Main question… did anyone see his 15 second onfield pregame interview? Sideline reporter asked him something about HIS return to OU, and he artfully gave a no-answer and turned the attention to his team. But then another question was asked and he basically said that he thought that more of the fans would have welcomed him a little more kindly. Does anyone know the backstory on that?

First off, everything that I saw and heard from Huepel about his return to OU was pure class. Kudos to him on handling his coming and going this weekend with class.

Main question… did anyone see his 15 second onfield pregame interview? Sideline reporter asked him something about HIS return to OU, and he artfully gave a no-answer and turned the attention to his team. But then another question was asked and he basically said that he thought that more of the fans would have welcomed him a little more kindly. Does anyone know the backstory on that?
It was part of his dry humor wit. OK was celebrating a reunion of their last championship team. He was "jokingly" saying he thought they would respect him and be quiet when UT had the ball
It went right over the reporters head.
That had been a joke in prior interviews.

It was part of his dry humor wit. OK was celebrating a reunion of their last championship team. He was "jokingly" saying he thought they would respect him and be quiet when UT had the ball
It went right over the reporters head.
That had been a joke in prior interviews.
That makes sense. I was only able to catch short bits of the pregame and most of the first half. Hardly watched any football this past Saturday and I just happened to catch that

Latest posts

Back