• Help Support TNDeer:

Just so ya know

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
If the eye on a rod comes out of the "pocket" that is created by the string / glue and whatever else they use to attach the eye to the rod, it is shaped kinda like a knife.
It is pointed and very sharp and it is angled so that it gets wider as it goes up towards the 90 where it turns outward from the rod and the eye section.
It is about 3/8" long and when you grap your rod and slide your hand down it real fast because you just broke your line and you want to hurry and get it tied off so you can call it a day it WILL go through your pinkie finger.

Right on the pad part right where it is real tender. :D

Sheesh that hurt.
Just hasn't been a real good weekend.

Only you Ruger... only you.

b2905d99-bba9-4aa1-bc3f-a4fe852c50be.jpg

Ruger, I don't know if yours and my luck has improved much from last June. ;)
On another note, I think I caught more shiners than bluegill yesterday. They were puffed up like fixing to spawn. There is gonna be a bunch in Garrett if that is the case. The bass must not be able to keep them in control.

There is an old saying. "You go to be tough if your accident prone." Well actual the old saying is "Gotta be tough if your stupid." but hey, you were already hurting so I didn't want to make it worse. LOL

You have luck like u have! lol I once had a bass stick a fin through my finger nail and break off in my nail! took weeks before it came out!

woodyard":38mur0kd said:
Ruger, I don't know if yours and my luck has improved much from last June. ;)
On another note, I think I caught more shiners than bluegill yesterday. They were puffed up like fixing to spawn. There is gonna be a bunch in Garrett if that is the case. The bass must not be able to keep them in control.

After Thompson got done with us Saturday he said he would much rather we carry them things home and use them to fertilize the garden than leave them in there.
He is worried that if they are getting that big nothing is gonna eat them and they will take over.

Latest posts

Back