• Help Support TNDeer:

KBFTN Middle Tennessee Kayak Fishing Tournaments

MidTNKayakAngler

Kayak Fishing Tournaments
Kayak Bass Fishing TN has been hosting kayak fishing tournaments in Middle Tennessee for 3 years. We have been assisting running other larger scaled tournaments for 2 years before that, and still help with some of the largest kayak fishing tournaments in the country. We also fish tournaments all over the country.
Kayak Bass Fishing TN primarily hosts kayak fishing tournaments on Old Hickory, Percy Priest, and the Cumberland River in the middle Tennessee area. We have been recognized by larger groups and asked to be qualifiers for the Tennessee State Championships, Kayak Bass Fishing World Championships, and the Tournament of Champions on Lake Fork.
Most of our events fall on Tuesday evenings to not disrupt weekend family time. We are 100% catch photo and release (CPR). We are averaging more than 30 anglers per tournament so far this year, not bad for Tuesdays. This is a great group to fish with, a very close, and friendly bunch. We welcome all ages, as we've had people as young as 11 and as old as 70 fish with us.
We payout in cash and also prizes sponsored by Hook1, Power Team Lures, Bad Boy Jigs, and E&B Custom Baits.
Entry fees vary, entry for Tuesday tournaments are $20, Saturday Events are $25, and Two day tournaments are $45. There is also an optional big bass pot of $5 per each event, and a 21" Challenge that is $20 and also optional and this pot keeps running until the 21" bounty fish is caught. There is no membership, or any other fees. If you just want to come out and fish and hang out there is no charge.
Our next tournament is out of the Fate Sanders boat ramp on Percy Priest Tuesday June 9th and launching at 5:15pm, but please arrive by 4:45 to sign the waiver and pay your entry.

http://kayakbassfishingtn.com/
https://www.facebook.com/KayakBassFishingTN

Jeremy Meier

My brother in law fishes for Chattanooga Bass Yakkers...I want to get into it.

redheadshooter, we do have a couple Saturday Tournaments.

Trey, CBY is a great group. They are one of the groups also qualifying for the State Championship. I've fished with them, but their registration is at 4:45am est and that means I have to leave the house by 1:45am cst to be able to make it safely, and that's makes for a very long day.

Jeremy Meier

Latest posts

Back