• Help Support TNDeer:

Knoxville Bass fishing

Brandywaffle

Hey everyone, looking for some info on knoxville bass fishing since it is my first year fishing here. I have been going out and bank fishing a few times this year and have had 0 luck. I was wanting to hear how other people have been doing with largemouth or smallmouth around knoxville. I have fished down in Rockford a few places, Maloney Park, I.C. King Park, really a lot just south side of town. I tried along the greenway up by downtown on the riff raff, but the water was too low when I went a couple of weeks ago, haven't gone back since the water went up.

I have been trying texas rigged craws and worms(variety of colors), different depths of crankbaits, chatterbait, jerkbait, wacky rigging some senkos, all but topwater really(and thats just because I don't have any topwater baits right now). :bash: :bash: :bash:

My theory WAS that the water was low right when the spawn was starting and so they were either finding different shallows that I was not able to get to(without a boat). But now that the water is back up, I still am not seeing much, no beds, no bass, some baitfish but nothing eating them or anywhere near them.

Anyone have any info, tips, anything to help me start catching some fish? If I keep going and not getting anything my wife is going to start making me do yard work!

Note; I went to alabama back in February and was able to get about 9 largies in a few hours on some ZOOM craws(watermelon seed). So I know I am not doing everything wrong, just nothing right for South Knoxville area I guess.

Latest posts

Back