• Help Support TNDeer:

KY LOTTERY ALLMOST OVER

mike243

just a few days left to put in for a chance at elk in KY i put in for the first time today & know my chances are very slim but hey the money will help out KY wildlife resources,cant wait to put in for TN ,mike243

its gonna cause a stink :D i was over on their website & saw someone mention it so i spent the $10,heck some dumbazz has to hit it & i resemble that :blush: mike243

Go back over there, if you get a chance, and see the state's view of preference points and why they have no elk system in place.

cruff its on the Ky dnr website,its over on the signup,the drawing will be in about 14-15 days they say,sorry you missed it this year but hey might have saved you $10 & next year might be your year :grin: Ky gives 10% to non residents ,mike243

goblrhntr said:
Just curious 4onaside if you used a local guide in KY?
Yes I did. I don't know if the sponsors of this forum would want me to splash the details all over, since, as far as I know, he has no competition on here that are paying sponsors. However, if you want to know the deal, PM me and I'll tell you all that I know, who, what, where, etc. LOL It was a great experience helped along tremendously by great Kentucky people. Super hunt.

Back