• Help Support TNDeer:

Lakemaster or Navionics

BONE-HEAD

Looking to get a SD card not sure which would be the best for Humminbird.I fish Cordell hull,Dale hollow and Center hill mainly any help ? Thanks

I bought the Lakemaster and it wasn't much better than the map that came on the depth finder. I was using it for Old Hickory. I sold it as quick as I could on eBay. Get the Navionics. You can download the Navionics boating app onto your phone or tablet and then buy the US map for $9.99 and get the same map as you would for your depth finder. The app lets you save waypoints and navigate to them. It is a great way to see what the map offers without spending the $100. Or you can go to this web address and look at the maps for free. http://webapp.navionics.com/

I broke down and got both but if you have to chose one it all depends on what lakes you fish and what electronics you are using. I mainly fish Percy Priest and OH so I'm forced to use Navionics because those lakes aren't on lakemaster. But on the lakes that Lakemaster has if you use humminbird you can do a lot more things than you can with Navionics. With Humminbird, Minn Kota and Lakemaster linked together it is downright amazing what you can do, it will change the way you fish for sure. That being said Navionics is a great chart too, shows great detail and seems to always be right on with my GPS.

I have a lakemaster in my humminbird and do not like it at all none of the east tn lakes i mainly fish are accurate on the gps and lake map. My brother has the navionics and it is incredible the difference between them.

Latest posts

Back