• Help Support TNDeer:

Lew’s?

CATCHDAWG

Anyone fish with them? Bought a combo today, really like the feel of both the rod and reel. It's China made but seems like good quality for the price. It'll be next weekend before I get to use it.

i have a couple in light power fast action for offshore panfishing and dock shooting. well made rods. unless you pay a couple hundred bucks for a rod, chances are most are made in china, korea, etc. even some of the higher end blanks like shimano, falcon, megabass, etc. are even made in china.

I don't have any of their rods, but I do have a few Tournament MB reels. I think they're as good as anything I've tried in that price range.

I love the Lews reels. There all good. I have put a bunch of casts on them. Fishing ledges throwing 10xds, 1 oz spinnerbaits,giant spoons,swimbaits and other heavy baits as hard as I can throw them on long rods day in and day out and never had an issue besides a paw or two and I can't complain about that. The only thing I don't use lews for is on my lite cranking rods. The lews just doesn't have the adjustments I need for a flexible rod. I go with Shimano Chronarch for my problematic rods.

Latest posts

Back