• Help Support TNDeer:

Lil spoiler planer boards delivery

Poleaxe

Headed Monday to pigeon forge for 3 days. Just got 30 new pair Lil Spoiler planer boards packaged up ready to hit the water. Be going up 411 noonish or a little after. Are anyone that might like to try a pair I can meet and drop off to you on the way? $25 a pair. That's one left and one right side. If you see this late I'll have some with me while I'm there you could grab when we come back Wednesday. Save you shipping and it works well. I'll pay the $5 fee if any are sold. Knew it would be seen here faster.

Attachments

• tmp_14006-CFF_planers(2)1209403919.jpg
    tmp_14006-CFF_planers(2)1209403919.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 566
Sorry, I just saw you're going up 411 all the way, we used to go up the interstate and over. I can meet you in Madisonville if I know where and when. My cell # 423 368-5141 if you want to call.

blueball":1xac43op said:
what length rods do yall run in a 8 board setup,thanks

It's not like normal long lining where different rod lengths are needed. The boards take care of that. We run all 8-9ft rods. I have my 9fts on the from and our 8fts I got on the back but you could run any sizes you want. Boards are what dictate the line placement not rod sizes like long lining.

Poleaxe":r16s27nx said:
blueball":r16s27nx said:

It's not like normal long lining where different rod lengths are needed. The boards take care of that. We run all 8-9ft rods. I have my 9fts on the from and our 8fts I got on the back but you could run any sizes you want. Boards are what dictate the line placement not rod sizes like long lining.

yeah i know its not like longlining ,just wondered what length u prefered.I have some crappie reaper boards that look like the ones pictured and have only used them a couple times with 6ft rods

blueball":3m2r3e94 said:
Poleaxe":3m2r3e94 said:
blueball":3m2r3e94 said:

yeah i know its not like longlining ,just wondered what length u prefered.I have some crappie reaper boards that look like the ones pictured and have only used them a couple times with 6ft rods

Great then you should know how they work. Don't catch em all.

drawalot2":388szaj0 said:
Sorry, I just saw you're going up 411 all the way, we used to go up the interstate and over. I can meet you in Madisonville if I know where and when. My cell # 423 368-5141 if you want to call.

Did you get all the boards you needed randy?

I've been tied up just about every evening in this nice weather. I'm going to call him this evening and set up a time to pick up a couple of pairs in Niota tomorrow or Friday whichever is easier for him.

Just a Thank You to Poleaxe. I'm new to using boards and bought a couple from James. When I had a question he was very quick to answer and even put me on some fish. I had bought some boards off ebay and while they work they have a habit of sinking or tangling the line while turning. These Lil Spoilers float like a bobber and stand up all the time very easy to fish. Tom

Latest posts

Back