• Help Support TNDeer:

Livescope question

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I was messing with my livescope the other day, just playing around with the gain.
I lowered the gain and it removed all the "static" on the screen.

It didn't APPEAR to, but I was wondering if you do that, will that affect how or if the livescope will actually show fish?
Will it only show larger fish?

Just wondering.
I was amazed at how much of the junk it cleans off the screen that's for sure.
I have just always had mine set at 65 and never move it.
Definitely going to play around with it more.

Yes, it will affect what fish is picked up. It will take a stronger return (bigger fish) to get a return signal. From my experience anyway.

When we go to Mississippi on a guided trip, those boys run them fuzzy as heck. But they're water is dirtier than ours too. But it helps clients be able to see the bait when tight lining them

use color gain to brighten the targets up. its in the appearance tab. get it off default and run it up. use noise reject to clean the clutter up and then adjust the gain to adjust the entire sonar signal gain to your liking. the smaller your bait the more gain or color gain youll have to inject into the settings.

set tvg to off unless you have a whole lot of debris or in deep water and want to clean that up. this setting was developed for sidevu and if you set it for sidevu then youll have to reset it for panoptix.

Latest posts

Back