• Help Support TNDeer:

Looking for a Zeiss 3-12X44, or Leupold 4.5-14

Gmed

I am putting together a long range muzzleloader and am looking for one of the scopes mentioned above (or something in the same category/quality). Anyone have one laying around?

I just got a new 4.5-14 vx3hd with the cds dial. It works great for my use but the cds dial limits you to 15 moa in elevation correction.
It locks at your zero and won't let you go but one complete turn on the knob. That puts me at about 700 yards on the rifle I have it on but not sure where it would max out on a mzl

I just got a new 4.5-14 vx3hd with the cds dial. It works great for my use but the cds dial limits you to 15 moa in elevation correction.
It locks at your zero and won't let you go but one complete turn on the knob. That puts me at about 700 yards on the rifle I have it on but not sure where it would max out on a mzl
I have a 3.5-10 with it on another black powder. I personally don't care for the new fangled CDS dial, but that's just me. Old school.

I have a 3.5-10 with it on another black powder. I personally don't care for the new fangled CDS dial, but that's just me. Old school.
I like it on a hunting rifle, it's not gawky looking and you can adjust without taking the caps off to sane hunting ranges,

I do wish they still made it in gloss finish though

Last edited:
Unless ur doing some target shooting or really serious about dialing and calculating it's one of the best systems out there for the average hunter. Once set up.propwrly and verified just dial.in the known ranges and boom !

Latest posts

Back