• Help Support TNDeer:

Looking for older Bagley fishing crankbaits and fish n stuff

bguy

hey guys I have recently started collecting older Bagley crankbaits... I am redecorating my den and putting these into shadow boxes to display. If any of you older fisherman have any and would like to get rid of them please feel free to shoot me a email at [email protected] or you can contact me at 423-431-8093... will look at anything you have that's old.... looking for old crankbaits, signs, any kind of pictures and just anything that's old that pertains to fishing. thanks!!!!

Re: Looking for older Bagley fishing crankbaits and fish n s

Good plugs! I still use them on Boone and Cherokee! I think I still have 15 of the hbo.new in the pack and a couple chart. baby bass in the pack! probably have 150 to 200 of them!!

I collect them... that's why im needing them... I need different colors.. will be willing to trade or buy extras that I don't have!!

an old Boone pro like you should have plenty of them! lol

If you are on facebook join the group bass baits buy and barter ask on there and I'd be real surprised if you can't find more than enough of what you want

yes I have plenty of them..i have over 100 colors but bagley made over 240 colors in the DB3... im looking for colors I don't have.

I hear people in Japan are paying really good money for them older ones! have you heard that?

I'll try to look through the 13 tackle boxes I just "inherited" from my wife's grandfather. He wanted to clear out a bunch of his stuff, and now I'm swimming in things. Most of it is so old that it probably won't get used, but going through it all and sorting it is pretty intimidating.

I don't recall seeing any Bagleys specifically, but I didn't exactly take notes.

thanks for looking guys...im up to 115 colors now... getting tough to find more colors I don't have....so im still looking for colors if you all find any!!!!

Latest posts

Back