• Help Support TNDeer:

Melton hill lake ramp

THe only one close to I-40 would be the one above the dam... it is a good ramp and probably the one you can get in the lake when the lake is pulled down in the early spring. If you want farther up the lake, the only other one would be there off of edgemore rd off of Pellissippi, however, there have been some issues there with people breaking into cars...

Sako":3imn4fmm said:
THe only one close to I-40 would be the one above the dam... it is a good ramp and probably the one you can get in the lake when the lake is pulled down in the early spring. If you want farther up the lake, the only other one would be there off of edgemore rd off of Pellissippi, however, there have been some issues there with people breaking into cars...
What's that " park" one called?

7mm08":1lz91a5o said:
Sako":1lz91a5o said:
What's that " park" one called?
Clark Center or Carbide park, which ever you want to call it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Carbide opens and closes. Might check the hours of use if going there. Would suck to get locked in. The one off Edgemore had a crap ramp the last time I was there. It was useable but not in too good of shape.

SilverFox":1mdost0v said:
Carbide opens and closes. Might check the hours of use if going there. Would suck to get locked in. The one off Edgemore had a crap ramp the last time I was there. It was useable but not in too good of shape.
That's the name. Thanks. It would stink to get locked in.

Clark center - carbide... same thing... but you have to go all the way basically to Oak ridge to get to it... FWIW, Monday nights are not the time to go there... they run a tournament out of it

nitro_z17":da6jvzm1 said:
Looking for a good melton hill ramp near i40?

get off I40 at the Lenoir City exit. go about a mile and turn right into Melton HIll recreation area. Its the road before you go over the river. Follow it until you hit the campground and ramp is on your left. Its right above the dam

Latest posts

Back