• Help Support TNDeer:

Millennium sidekick

Going to pick up a boat next week and was thinking of getting the millennium sidekick to fish 2 people off of. Anyone have one and do you like it or would you rather use the 2 brackets. Also what are the millennium seats worth it or not? I'm sure I'll be asking more questions soon.

Going to pick up a boat next week and was thinking of getting the millennium sidekick to fish 2 people off of. Anyone have one and do you like it or would you rather use the 2 brackets. Also what are the millennium seats worth it or not? I'm sure I'll be asking more questions soon.
If you get a sidekick put lock washers on on the bolts.Thevone i had knobs would come loose,the lock washers fixed it.There seats are good also,but take up a bigger foot print than a regular boat seat.I sold my millinium seats becsuse of them being larger on my last boat,it had a smaler front deck.

I have a sidekick for the times I take someone crappie fishing with me. I'm not a big fan. It's a pain in the a$$. I would prefer 3 seat bases but I don't want to drill more holes in my front deck and I don't want something else sticking up to trip over when I'm standing up bass fishing.

I have a buddy who has one and likes it. I'm probably purchasing one for my bass boat in the winter. For dropping on crappie piles they seem excellent- especially if you slide forward facing sonar. Let your partner sit up there and watch the screen also.

I have a sidekick for the times I take someone crappie fishing with me. I'm not a big fan. It's a pain in the a$$. I would prefer 3 seat bases but I don't want to drill more holes in my front deck and I don't want something else sticking up to trip over when I'm standing up bass fishing.
Yep agree 100%

Latest posts

Back