• Help Support TNDeer:

MLF BPT to pass the time

Headhunter

I only have to got to watch a little, but there is a live feed of the tournament in Florida, I like what little I have got to watch.

The streaming wasn't worth a fart yesterday. I'm sure they will get it all worked out before too long.

I've about lost any interest I had in MLF.

I just don't get much out of sitting and watching a guy catch 20 1.2lb fish if he isn't explaining what he's doing and why he's doing it. I know that isn't the point of the show.

To make it worse, there's no half hour or hour long video showing the highlights and recaps of the day. If you want to watch it you either watch the live stream, or you go back and watch that same footage later. I don't have any desire to weed through 5 hours of video to see what happened.

I wish those guys luck, but it just doesn't tickle my pickle.

Since Outdoor Channel is only going to be showing the Cup events, I cancelled my subscription to that also. No need in me paying $10 a month.

TNReb":fnf6wc8q said:
I've about lost any interest I had in MLF.

I just don't get much out of sitting and watching a guy catch 20 1.2lb fish.

I love MLF but this is wearing thin on me as well. It's like they put them on terrible lakes to watch them struggle. I love the events like they had in Louisiana where there are lots of big fish caught. But it still doesn't compare to the Elites or FLW where they are culling to weigh in 20+ pounds.

Latest posts

Back