• Help Support TNDeer:

MLF Heavy Hitters

Kissimmee Chain. Not sure which body Murray caught them on.

I'm absolutely loving the new format with the 2 lb minimum. I think you're really seeing the best bass fishermen on the planet shine now.

I didn't know they changed it to a 2 pound minimum, I just watch it on tv though, not online so I guess the newest episodes haven't starting airing yet. I don't think I like that though, the old format just showed who was the best at just going out and catching fish. Bass masters is the one that is all about bigger fish, they shouldn't become more like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy45":3gyh0x4u said:
I didn't know they changed it to a 2 pound minimum, I just watch it on tv though, not online so I guess the newest episodes haven't starting airing yet. I don't think I like that though, the old format just showed who was the best at just going out and catching fish. Bass masters is the one that is all about bigger fish, they shouldn't become more like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't sure at first, but they still catch the fire out of them. It just stops a guy from being able to milk a school of 1 lbers to death. It also helps ensure they fish lakes with more quality fish in them.

I love the 2lb minimum that they've added. I also like that the winners of the A & B first two days automatically make the championship round. Even though it has been a run away in both groups at the top this week, it will create some excitement when you have two or three close at the end so they keep fishing to win the round and not go practice for the following day.

I was a little on the edge last year on what format I liked the best and got kind of tired of seeing smaller fish caught. It's been awesome this year and not as many angler targeting smaller fish. I still watch BASS and FLW though.

I agree Larry. MLF was called "dinkfest" by many and with good reason. I love MLF, but just don't get excited watching guys catch 1 pounders. I like to see the big uns!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I said the other day they needed to go to a 2 pound deal my buddy said no because people wanna see them catch more fish
Glad they changed

Latest posts

Back