• Help Support TNDeer:

My project as of late... (pic heavy) update 4/20/15

Savage Knight

last spring/summer I picked up a boat from a member on here. It needed some work but it had potential as my first. things got in the way and it took a seat on the back burner but now shes top priority and were gettin some where!

the day I got it...

A bit rough lookin!

Got her naked!

Got ALOT of rubbin to do!

Where I left off tonight...

what I planned to be a 3 day project is now goin on day 6! :bash: I hope to have it at completed this weekend while im off. :pray: Updates to come!

Re: My project as of late... some may recognize it (pic heav

Looking good man.
I am in the middle of one myself.

Re: My project as of late... (pic heavy) update

Got the bottom done, (sorry for the lighting issue)

fabbin up new seat mounts. Im so glad I used the shims and didnt go straight to cuttin and drill metal! it took me 3 trys to get right!

Saved about $45 makin these instead of buyin them!

some angle aluminum, a few nuts and bolts, 1" pvc and conduit hangers. Ive got $35 into both sides

Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Nice job on it so far.

Sent from my iPhone that I ain't smart enough to use with tapatalker

not sure why, either ive had to much beer or not enough? but the seat mounts have been a pain in my arse! as of right now im about 90-95% DONE! all ive got left is waxing and thinkin about scotch guarding the carpet. it started raining so I didnt pull it out of the basement. hopefully itll be purdy monday and ill get some good pics.

Re: My project as of late... (pic heavy) update 4/2/15

the peds where in it when i bought it. only had to buy 1 seat mount and after lookin around walmart had them cheapest. but i got it and the seats from bass pro during their fishin event for $45 a pop. wish i had gotten 4 now instead of the butt seats

Re: My project as of late... (pic heavy) update 4/2/15

that is a ton work. It will is worth it and for sure makes using the boat so much more enjoyable.

Latest posts

Back