NASCAR is fun again!

Mudbone

To me anyway. Dale jr. is winning again! IMO he is the most down to earth guy on the circuit. Bet there's gonna be a heckuva party at the jr house tonight!

farmin68

It's good to see Junior winning, but NASCAR needs to fix NASCAR and make it interesting and fun again.

NCST8GUY

LOL,

Nascar is only fun if JR wins :rolleyes:

Must have been a pretty miserable past couple of decades for y'all :D

His crew chief makes a great call and still JR nation acts like JR should get all the credit. LOL!

I wish I would have gone into dentistry, then I would NEVER have to talk to a JR fan :D Unless I had to go through a toll booth on my way to work.

Piddler

R.I.P.
I used to be a Jr. fan. But, when he teamed up with Gordon and Johnson, I was through with him. I wish all 3 of them were out of nascar. That's about the only 3 cars you see any more.

Tennessee Lead

NCST8GUY said:
LOL,

Nascar is only fun if JR wins :rolleyes:

Must have been a pretty miserable past couple of decades for y'all :D

His crew chief makes a great call and still JR nation acts like JR should get all the credit. LOL!

I wish I would have gone into dentistry, then I would NEVER have to talk to a JR fan :D Unless I had to go through a toll booth on my way to work.

Who said JR gets all the credit? It's a game of strategy and they made the right one today. They (JR and Steve) have made several good calls this year some wins and good finishes have came of it. Nothing the other 42 don't try :rolleyes:
It's never too late to go to school :)

Latest posts