• Help Support TNDeer:

Nashville Bass Clubs

Pinwheeled

Looking to dip my toe back in to tournament fishing a little bit after a long hiatus. I fished quite a few back when I lived in IL and fished a few BFL's after I moved to TN. Wife and I then had two kids and I majorly cut back my fishing. Recently bought a small bass boat and figured out I hadn't entirely forgotten how to catch them. Do y'all know of any clubs in the Nashville area that might be good for that? My boat is a little 17ft Triton with a 75. The thought of jumping right in to a serious club right off the bat is a little intimidating. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Here is a link to one up in the Clarksville area.

Sounds like the one I fished in when I was stationed at Fort Campbell in the late 1980s. We had one on-post back then as well and if memory serves, it was named "State Line Bass Club".

I just retired from the Army about 8 months ago not sure if there is a fishing club on post anymore. But I wasn't with the 10st since about 2004. I switched over and went to 5th Group and spent about 15 years there. If I am not mistaken 160th has a bass fishing club and they do several fishing tournaments a year also.

Not sure about any clubs but if you ever need someone to go help with scouting a lake let me know :) I have a 18' Alumacraft with some good electronics that I don't know how to use .

Latest posts

Back