• Help Support TNDeer:

Navonics app?

catman529

Is their boating app for the iPhone worth 10 bucks? Seems like a whole lot of map info about lakes. I like some of the topographic views I've seen in screenshots. Wondering if anybody here has it.

Sent from the talk of tap

I have the Android version and don't regret spending the $10 on it. It does come in handy if I scout a new lake on Google Maps that looks good and want to know what the bottom is like.

Yep. It is worth the 10 bucks. You can transfer waypoints from your phone to your depthfinder. I use it when I am with my buddy fishing out of his boat and we are trying to get on some structure I have marked.

spottedbass":2sy96od3 said:
Yep. It is worth the 10 bucks. You can transfer waypoints from your phone to your depthfinder. I use it when I am with my buddy fishing out of his boat and we are trying to get on some structure I have marked.
lol I can't transfer anything to my depthfinder, it's old and simple.

I might buy it for my upcoming carp fishing trip this weekend. Want to find the flats more easily

catman529":3ra1s7ly said:
spottedbass":3ra1s7ly said:

I might buy it for my upcoming carp fishing trip this weekend. Want to find the flats more easily

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Awesome!!

Mudbone":3pe57b1d said:
catman529":3pe57b1d said:
spottedbass":3pe57b1d said:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Awesome!!
you've seen the old Eagle, not a bad unit, just simple. And you can't come shoot carp cause they're too deep and elusive but you are welcome to come by and fish for smallmouth during the afternoon if you want

I guess I need to play with it more to discover all the features.

I use it to find contour changes, but that only works for humps and flats in the main river area. If you get towards pockets and creeks less than 5ft of water, it just says shallow area. Also if you use it in the winter, make sure to subtract the number of feet that the water has been pulled down. All the depths were for full pool.

All right it seems it may be another item to add to this weekends trip. Thanks for the input

Latest posts

Back