• Help Support TNDeer:

Never give up!

ZachMarkus

Fished a heartland tournament yesterday, Water was very muddy and the fishing was tough. We fished all day without a single bite, we were just about to leave and go to BWW and get us a beer and some wings. We had an hour left till weigh in and zero fish in the live well.

We decided to go hit one more spot close to the ramp that we've caught them before. As soon as we pulled up my partner caught one that weighed close to 6lbs, a few cast later I caught one about the same size. We ended up catching 20lbs in 30 mins and my buddy lost a fish at the boat that would have won us the tournament, easy 7lber, probably 8.

You never know when, where and if you're going to catch em and it sure is hard to fish for 7 hours without a nibble but you have to fish until the last minute and hope you run into some like we did.

2245589aa40417d0f15f37da33494484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It looks as if the moon was in the proper position around 2:00 yesterday afternoon....

If you believe in such, I use the tables for hunting as well as fishing.

Congrats on a good bag of fish!

ZachMarkus":2ggl2grt said:
Fished a heartland tournament yesterday, Water was very muddy and the fishing was tough. We fished all day without a single bite, we were just about to leave and go to BWW and get us a beer and some wings. We had an hour left till weigh in and zero fish in the live well.

We decided to go hit one more spot close to the ramp that we've caught them before. As soon as we pulled up my partner caught one that weighed close to 6lbs, a few cast later I caught one about the same size. We ended up catching 20lbs in 30 mins and my buddy lost a fish at the boat that would have won us the tournament, easy 7lber, probably 8.

You never know when, where and if you're going to catch em and it sure is hard to fish for 7 hours without a nibble but you have to fish until the last minute and hope you run into some like we did.

2245589aa40417d0f15f37da33494484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
A day to remember,congrats.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Smo":14kvzuu7 said:
It looks as if the moon was in the proper position around 2:00 yesterday afternoon....

If you believe in such, I use the tables for hunting as well as fishing.

Congrats on a good bag of fish!

those major periods can seem like a switch is turned on sometimes. :tu:

Back