• Help Support TNDeer:

New livescope transducer released

bluball

Garmin has released a new livescope transducer today,im gonna haft to get a second job🤣🤣🤣

I'm curious to see if it's significantly better. I'd really like it if perspective mode were better.

I'd probably use perspective mode as much as anything for the type of bass fishing I do... but it's pretty disappointing currently. I took the perspective mode mount off my boat.

I'm curious to see if it's significantly better. I'd really like it if perspective mode were better.

I'd probably use perspective mode as much as anything for the type of bass fishing I do... but it's pretty disappointing currently. I took the perspective mode mount off my boat.

The only time i have seen perspective mode is when i fished a guided trip with chase petty.His looked pretty good and could see fish swim around with it.I only use forward the way i fish and i still use old software,updated software one time and it was awful.

here is a side by side comparison, just scroll through the jibber jabber.

Some tourny guys have been running it for awhile,buddy have been tellin me about its coming for months.From what he says no blind spots/ghost tree,gets rid of the screen clutter and can see stuff farther oit better.Im use to mine being cluttered up i wouldnt know what to do with it cleared up🤣

Some tourny guys have been running it for awhile,buddy have been tellin me about its coming for months.From what he says no blind spots/ghost tree,gets rid of the screen clutter and can see stuff farther oit better.Im use to mine being cluttered up i wouldnt know what to do with it cleared up🤣
maybe. are they using garmin's mount that came with it?

Yea from what I can tell so far from reviews
1. Less clutter
2. Better target separation
3. Already comes with the mount
4. Can mount either side of trolling motor shaft
5. No dead spots
6. Maybe a little better on seeing a little farther out
7.Works with the same units that the 32 transducer does

If you don't already have a set up I say it's the way to go. All in it's about $100 more cause it already comes with the mount so you don't have to buy that but with the combo deals going on right now you can get a full setup head unit, gls10 box and 32 transducer for right at $2000 if not a little cheaper.

Buddy talked with joey johnson they are good friends,joey us the one in the video i posted.He said joey has had his since nov. and its the real deal,no dead spots/ghost tree and super clear.Buddy has already preordered,was trying to get me to but i will probally wait s bit.From what he was tod on the preorder it looks like april some should start trickling out.

Buddy talked with joey johnson they are good friends,joey us the one in the video i posted.He said joey has had his since nov. and its the real deal,no dead spots/ghost tree and super clear.Buddy has already preordered,was trying to get me to but i will probally wait s bit.From what he was tod on the preorder it looks like april some should start trickling out.
ive heard both. one of the guys that did the beta testing said those reflections and dead spots are still there. i imagine with the wrong cantangle mount, bottom hardness and depth those ghost reflections will show up

Everybody jokes about boats being "Money Pits." Really not true (depending on the boat). I've had some variety of vessel for 45 YEARS and they've been on the water a LOT. I've been a guide for 17 years. Truth is, the money spent on my boats has been quite reasonable, probably far less than my cars.

Let's face it - basic boats really haven't change much over the decades.

HOWEVER, Every year or two there are epic advancements in electronics. If a man (or woman) wants to keep the latest and greatest electronics on said boat - there is the "Money Pit!"

Everybody jokes about boats being "Money Pits." Really not true (depending on the boat). I've had some variety of vessel for 45 YEARS and they've been on the water a LOT. I've been a guide for 17 years. Truth is, the money spent on my boats has been quite reasonable, probably far less than my cars.

Let's face it - basic boats really haven't change much over the decades.

HOWEVER, Every year or two there are epic advancements in electronics. If a man (or woman) wants to keep the latest and greatest electronics on said boat - there is the "Money Pit!"
ifin i was going to buy something new itd be now. there could be a possibility in the near future where the electronics business could be disrupted.

I wonder how much more of a draw it'll be on a battery if any

ifin i was going to buy something new itd be now. there could be a possibility in the near future where the electronics business could be disrupted.
Im waiting🤣buddy was trying to get me to pre order,said after the first batch is released they may be hard to get.

Im waiting🤣buddy was trying to get me to pre order,said after the first batch is released they may be hard to get.
probably will be. with the news release today china will most likely invade taiwan. if they do, TSMC will more than likely be destroyed before letting its foundaries fall into chinese hands.

Back