• Help Support TNDeer:

nice bass pompadour jr

Headhunter

Caught several nice fish on the pompadour jr, they crush it, on Priest.

Attachments

• 6 lbs.JPG
    6 lbs.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,788
cbhunter":2qby7tjy said:
Love the action of the bait..................BUT..............not for 20-40 bucks a pop. congrats though!

Heard that several times this summer. After they see me catch bass on them or they catch a couple, next thing you know they have purchased 1 if not 2 or more. Most of the time bass try to absolutely kill the pompadour jr.

Headhunter":27ivpmn8 said:
cbhunter":27ivpmn8 said:
Love the action of the bait..................BUT..............not for 20-40 bucks a pop. congrats though!

Heard that several times this summer. After they see me catch bass on them or they catch a couple, next thing you know they have purchased 1 if not 2 or more. Most of the time bass try to absolutely kill the pompadour jr.

yea, well I may end up buying another one.....I meant to order the JR but when I received it I got the full size! what color are you using? My biggest concern is our local lake is like crystal clear so I def think I need the smaller one. I had several hits on a zara popper Saturday morning and hooked up with a few......at that time, I had not received the Pompadour but I cant wait to try it out.

Color for me hasn't seemed to matter. I have a few of the pompadour. I have not really caught anything on the pompadour. The pompadour jr is a bass catcher for sure though.

Latest posts

Back