• Help Support TNDeer:

Oak Ridge Help

Buzzard Breath

It's 2 days away from my Oak Ridge hunt, and I haven't even been able to make it out and drive around the place. I knew I wouldn't be able to scout since scouting day fell on Easter weekend, but I thought I'd at least been able to drive around. Well, I've been up to my neck with work, and that's not going to be a possibility.

Would there be anyone who would be kind enough to at least PM me a few ideas? Thanks in advance. Buzz

Tower Shielding will be your best bet if your not familiar with the area. I had a buddy hunt the first one and there were only 7 trucks in TS the first morning. He killed a big longbeard in 30 minutes and was gone.

Its absolutely loaded with Turks Buzz. If the amount of people stays low you should have a good hunt in there!

It was a popular place this weekend. 16 hunters Saturday, 1 turkey killed. There was 1 hunter left to checkout when I left, and I assume he was empty-handed. 17 hunters Sunday, 0 turkeys killed. I was the last one to check out.

I had shots at 2 jakes but didn't take it, saw 2 hens and called in a bobcat Saturday. Sunday all I saw was a bunch of hens. I spent most of Sunday scouting for deer season, which worked out good for me. I hate giving up a day deer hunting to scout.

Good hunt in general.

Latest posts

Back