• Help Support TNDeer:

Ohh The Agony

Rob R.

My bride and I moved to a neighborhood 4 miles east of Oxford Ms a year ago this past July. We're on a 90 acre lake that is supposed to be a large bass haven. I've spent countless hours sitting at the house looking at the lake and have never seen any bass activity. That is until today. There is a point about 200' across the lake from our lot. Now anywhere from 10'- 30' off that point you can see baitfish activity on the surface and huge splashing from time to time.
Now for the agony. I've been working on a little v hull aluminum boat since last June. It's almost ready 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Lol
If I just had a one pound lure on a rod with one pound test line I could maybe just reach them.
I think I'll go finish that boat.

I can be talked in to bringing a boat to Oxford for the weekend if I get to catch some of those! :D

Man.. I would kill for some Ajax right now.

I can be talked in to bringing a boat to Oxford for the weekend if I get to catch some of those! :D

Man.. I would kill for some Ajax right now.
Yeah. We do Ajax at least twice a month.

Hopefully in a week or two I'll have my boat finished and ready to go.

Yeah. We do Ajax at least twice a month.

Hopefully in a week or two I'll have my boat finished and ready to go.

Good luck and get after them.

My parents, sister, nephews and a cousin and his family all live in Oxford. With my dads health problems I have spent way too much time there lately. If you have never tried Snackbar restaurant then give it a try sometime. The chef there is a friend of mine and he is a fantastic cook. My nephew also works there in the oyster bar shucking oysters. That kid sometimes shucks 400 to 500 oysters a night.

Back