• Help Support TNDeer:

Oklahoma?

PalsPal

The replay of their game with Tulane is currently on (Sun afternoon 3:00).

Tulane was able to get a lot of pressure on Arnold, and he made some mistakes, including a pick 6.

Tulane was down 20-0, but with 13:00 left had cut it to 24-19, with the ball. Most of the damage was through the air.

Our run game will be huge, but I like our chances.

Oklahoma has not looked very good since Venebles took over. I thought they would have one of those strong Clemson defenses but it has not happened. I think our defense will make Arnold very uncomfortable and force him into circumstances that he is not comfortable with. The line is currently Vols by 7.5. I'm going Vols by at least 20. Heupel is super competitive and has a point to prove in Oklahoma, there will be no mercy if he can run it up on a ranked opponent, especially this one.

UT looks really good, but beating Oklahoma may not be as easy as some think. Hope I'm wrong, but they are still a top 20 SEC team right?
They still have the number beside their name but it's debatable. They definitely have the talent, question is can they put it all together especially offensively.

I hope TN beats OU, they are just 1 of 3 or 4 teams I never want to see win...I hate that they are in the SEC, because in general I pull for all SEC teams against other conferences. I don't see a blowout in Norman. I think the line is about right at TN-7, but I'll predict
Vols 42
Sooners 31

Yall better hope the TN players aren't as confident that they will blow out OU as some of their fans are. I'm sure Venables is going to use their media perception as underdogs at home as motivation. Classic Rat Poison.
We are just fans. We have no control over our players' confidence levels. What we put on social media has ZERO effect on the game. Thank you for pointing out that the opposing coaches are going to try to motivate their team. I never would've guessed. If their coaching staff is worried about what's being said on TNDeer they've already lost the game.

We are just fans. We have no control over our players' confidence levels. What we put on social media has ZERO effect on the game. Thank you for pointing out that the opposing coaches are going to try to motivate their team. I never would've guessed. If their coaching staff is worried about what's being said on TNDeer they've already lost the game.

It ain't just on TNdeer. The Rat Poison is everywhere.

Back