• Help Support TNDeer:

Old Hickory

Any idea which part you'll be fishing?

It should be typical spawn fishing. Throw jigs and plastics shallow near any kind of structure.

Fish are up around the beds. I remember back in the days we used to go with BO. My favorite area was around those sail boats north of shutes branch. it shallow and there a lot of those flat lime stone rocks that the fish would hang around. A texas rigged baby brush hog with a 1/4oz weight pegged down. my favorite color on that lake was muscadine. I also wouldnt hesitate to toss a spook or buzz bait around those rocks. Dont forget about those grassy areas around the docks in cedar creek we used to hit.

Jmed":1m83ipga said:
Fish are up around the beds. I remember back in the days we used to go with BO. My favorite area was around those sail boats north of shutes branch. it shallow and there a lot of those flat lime stone rocks that the fish would hang around. A texas rigged baby brush hog with a 1/4oz weight pegged down. my favorite color on that lake was muscadine. I also wouldnt hesitate to toss a spook or buzz bait around those rocks. Dont forget about those grassy areas around the docks in cedar creek we used to hit.

yep or texas rigged salamander. mortal enemy of bedding LMB.

Jmed":2u376xgd said:

ahh the good ole days. I don't get to fish as much anymore and you are nearly in the BMs or FLW :lol:

appreciate the info.

WTM":1mslqm05 said:
Jmed":1mslqm05 said:

yep or texas rigged salamander. mortal enemy of bedding LMB.

true story. Love plastic lizards, etc.

Bone Collector":1n8ekjw2 said:
TNReb":1n8ekjw2 said:

It should be typical spawn fishing. Throw jigs and plastics shallow near any kind of structure.

we're going out of Davis's corner, so over that way.
That's where I put it in 90% of the time. Shoot me a PM if you want some more details about a few places I like.

TNReb":217vijto said:
Bone Collector":217vijto said:
TNReb":217vijto said:

we're going out of Davis's corner, so over that way.
That's where I put it in 90% of the time. Shoot me a PM if you want some more details about a few places I like.

PM Sent. thanks!

Latest posts

Back