• Help Support TNDeer:

Ozonics

I have the scent crusher version of it before they got sued or whatever for it and i got it for 50 dollars. Does it work some yeah maybe. But at the end of the day a deer down wind is going to smell you unless they don't care or you get lucky. I've also been told ozone can be dangerous to your health dont have a clue if that is true or not. I haven't used it in several years and won't this year either. There's no magic out there to fool a deers nose.

I have one. Think I bought it 3 or 4 years ago. I know I didn't use it at all last year. Have used it a few times when hunting a stand that was iffy on the wind. I do believe they work. I know some think they're a gimmick but I've seen firsthand that they work. I just don't hardly ever use it. I have enough stands set up for different winds that I can jump around. Can't remember which model I have. HR300 maybe ? I would probably sell it if you're interested.

As far as use in a tree stand no I do not think they are very effective. In a blind they are very effective but you will need to open a window down wind still to allow ozone to escape. It can be toxic / irritating to your lungs. Best use for them I have found is dry washing clothing with them. They are very effective at removing scent from clothing and gear. Be careful with anything that has rubber on it as it will degrade it. You can get plug in ozone generators for less than $100 for this type use.

I have a Ozone Generator,I use it but in a bedroom that I dont sleep in.I have read not to breath ozone because of the danger to your lungs!I do everything I can to cut down human odor but like others have said you cant beat a deer's nose.I only hunt stands that have a right wind!

Latest posts

Back