• Help Support TNDeer:

PB largemouth river and lake

Tnwakeboarder

Had my best month of fishing as far as weight goes for bass. Caught a 3.65lb largey on the harpeth

And today caught a 7.1lb lake largemouth

Good fish, what lake? I've caught a couple over 4 lb on the harpeth but it's not often. If I go bass fishing it's usually more toward smallmouth but sometimes I hang a decent Lm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman529":uxps6huh said:
Good fish, what lake? I've caught a couple over 4 lb on the harpeth but it's not often. If I go bass fishing it's usually more toward smallmouth but sometimes I hang a decent Lm.

It's a private lake in Mt. Pleasant. Yea we mainly fish smallmouth but the rivers have been so high lately with all the rain that it's tough smallmouth fishing other than the south harpeth but it's been tough finding smallies over 2 lbs on it the last few years. We're on the harpeth at least once a week during the summer smallmouth fishing. I swear the 3 lb smallies I've caught before caught harder than the big largemouth. For me nothing beats the smallmouth. Fight for their life all the way to the boat.

Nice fish! The one on the Harpeth is a sure trophy! I have floated and waded many miles of it over the years and unless something has changed, that is a biggun'. Congrats.

Tnwakeboarder":tu2tckjx said:
catman529":tu2tckjx said:

It's a private lake in Mt. Pleasant. Yea we mainly fish smallmouth but the rivers have been so high lately with all the rain that it's tough smallmouth fishing other than the south harpeth but it's been tough finding smallies over 2 lbs on it the last few years. We're on the harpeth at least once a week during the summer smallmouth fishing. I swear the 3 lb smallies I've caught before caught harder than the big largemouth. For me nothing beats the smallmouth. Fight for their life all the way to the boat.
I've seen a few over 3 out of the SH in the past few years. What's tough is finding access. I only got a couple spots I can go.

Even with the Harpeth being a little high, I know a spot I need to throw a shad rap cause I've caught them early March when the water was swollen before.

Latest posts

Back