• Help Support TNDeer:

Perch certificate came in.

CATCHDAWG

I think these things are pretty nice and a cool thing for TWRA to do. My goal is to add three more species this year. We shall see.

Attachments

• 77BF69A9-34A5-4EC0-BA2B-C73810E513A8.jpeg
    77BF69A9-34A5-4EC0-BA2B-C73810E513A8.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,294
very nice. that name seems familiar. are you buddies with a dude name john that does youtube videos. i forget the channel, something like creek fishing something or the other.

WTM":ylxqj8te said:
very nice. that name seems familiar. are you buddies with a dude name john that does youtube videos. i forget the channel, something like creek fishing something or the other.
Yes, I'm friends with John and have made several appearances in his videos and usually referred to as "Jay". His channel is Creek fishing adventures. He is a great fisherman and a good Christian man. Always enjoy fishing with John!

That's awesome man!
You got yours back fast !
Takes a lot longer for me to get one back, but that may be due to the time of the year I send them.

Congrats again!

I get them too, unfortunately it's been a few years since I've caught anything that qualified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!! That's a good looking certificate. I just recently put a tape measure in my tackle box so that rules out any chance I'll ever catch another fish that qualifies.

Latest posts

Back