• Help Support TNDeer:

Percy priest bass fishing

Smithcotrapper

Anybody been doing any good on the largemouth on priest? Was thinking about going Sunday putting in at fate sanders but was just curious if anybody was catching them

Brian carper's website under current fishing reports will help. They have been very catchable here lately. I think a lot of fish are starting to transition to deep water which can be good.

Yea I was curious about the deep water bite. Is there anything I should throw in specific? I'm mostly a shallow water fisherman. Like how deep would they be?

You can still catch some quality fish in 4-6 fow but they will be close to deep water. I've caught them on 200 series bandits, shaky heads, Texas rigs and carolina rigs. Usually fish neutral colors. I like subtle stuff on priest.

Use a Texas rigged Green Pumpkin Senko, (5"). Throw it out, let it hit the bottom, and drag it. Don't hop or bounce it. Fish close to the channel. You will get bit.

Priest is definitely good fishing right now. Not sure how this front will affect them, tonight I'm heading out for a club tourney. Lately I have been catching good numbers on bluffs fishing plastics, but not that many quality.

Latest posts

Back