• Help Support TNDeer:

Permanent Restricted Sport License

Status
Not open for further replies.

trealtree

My father 65+ years old purchased this license at a store for 50 dollars. He asked me what it covered and i can't find the license anywhere online. He's mainly curious if he can trout fish with it or hunt big game and small game on wma's.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Re: Permanent Restricted Sport License

Page 8 of the hunting guide. It sounds like he got the type 166 Permanent Senior Citizen Hunt/fish/trap license.

If so, it covers all of his LICENSES, including the trout license, but does not cover any PERMITS. He will have to annually purchase any of the required permits to hunt on WMA or participate in the non-quota special season antlerless hunts, including unit L.

Re: Permanent Restricted Sport License

scn":30unllwk said:
Page 8 of the hunting guide. It sounds like he got the type 166 Permanent Senior Citizen Hunt/fish/trap license.

If so, it covers all of his LICENSES, including the trout license, but does not cover any PERMITS. He will have to annually purchase any of the required permits to hunt on WMA or participate in the non-quota special season antlerless hunts, including unit L.
I remain confused as to the difference between a LICENSE and a PERMIT.
And then there is the STAMP.

Does the Type 166 Permanent Senior Citizen Hunt/Fish/Trap license allow for the hunting of doves?
(Seems some elder statesman got in trouble a while back for dove hunting because he didn't have something on his "senior" license.)

TWRA website, especially the license sales part, is every bit as clear as Mississippi mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back