• Help Support TNDeer:

Primers

Good luck. Hate to buy a brick and eat shipping for mler. Will be watching this thread. Checked Walmart last week, very slim on what they had, but they had some new to the store items in the way of grinders and other processing stuff.

Outdoor junction in Cookeville had some a few weeks back.
CCI mag.
Call before you make the trip to make sure there in stock.

Last edited:
Walmart gun counter lady today told me they won't get primers for ml'ers back until next year. I should have enough to get by for this year, but will check academy in Jackson this week.

I ordered a thousand Federal and broke them up (except for the few hundred I kept) and sold them in two days for 20$ per hundred. Sounds high, but by the time I got the thousand to me, I had $159.00 in them. Paid $22.50 haz mat fee, $24.00 shipping, and $11.00 in sales tax. So if you can find a thousand, it's still cheaper for guys to buy em for $20 than pay all the dang fees….

Local wally world had federal 209mz for 9.93 per 100. I picked some up but would like to have some 209A if anyone wants to swap some.

Walmart in Bartlett and Covington had them recently. I need 209s to reload some 12g blackpowder cowboy action shells. Should have grabbed a box or two, don't really like shooting smokeless in s 1910 at the newest break action.
What I can't find locally is number 10 or 11 percussion caps. Ruger Old Army, T/C Hawken, Lyman Great Plains, don't have any inlines, were not legal for ML season in WA.

I have 1,000 of the Federal 209A primers on the way. I don't need em all so if anyone on the east end needs a few, send me a message. $15.00 per 100. I also found a full tin of 100 RWS #11 caps and another tin with 71 in it. Can't swear to the age, but they have been kept in temp controlled environment. They must be as hard to come by as the 209A. I'll take $25 for all of them. I can't ship either so they would be a pick up in the far east end of the state…

Attachments

• IMG_2864.webp
    IMG_2864.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2863.webp
    IMG_2863.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2862.webp
    IMG_2862.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 1
South Jackson Walmart had a couple tins of #11 caps, and a bunch of Federal 209ML primers when I was in there last week. Check your local store, you might get lucky.

Latest posts

Back