• Help Support TNDeer:

Pro fishing tip ...

TNReb

Here's a little tip...

If you are at the boat ramp..
... and the trolling motor is on 10
... and the trolling motor is turned directly sideways
... and you step on to the boat and push the trolling motor button with your foot
... it will go directly in the direction its pointing at a high speed
... your body will go directly the opposite direction at an equally high speed
... if you're at Center Hill lake, the water will likely be 10-20ft deep and it will be over your head when you fall in
... and if it's weigh-in time, most everyone in your bass club will see you fall out of the boat
... and if it's also the last weekend in July it will be WakeFest at Center Hill and there will be at least another 50 people at the ramp to see it

Don't ask how I know. :D

Here's a little tip...

... and you step on to the boat and push the trolling motor button with your foot
... if you're at Center Hill lake, the water will likely be 10-20ft deep and it will be over your head when you fall in
... and if it's weigh-in time, most everyone in your bass club will see you fall out of the boat
... and if it's also the last weekend in July it will be WakeFest at Center Hill and there will be at least another 50 people at the ramp to see it

Given the data, how many people will pee their pants laughing?

Got pics? lol

glad you're ok…

I once install the solenoids on an old electric yugo Johnson into the wrong holes.
Reverse was forward… wanna guess what happed at the ramp? lol

Luckily continuous mode was off.

It was the Ragland Bottom boat ramp. If anyone knows that area.. it's not very sheltered. Wakeboard boats were coming by constantly and throwing huge waves in to the ramp and dock. It as a disaster trying to get loaded up. One guy tied his boat to the dock and left his trolling motor down when he went to get his truck. A big wave came through and raised his boat so high that the trolling motor when above the dock. When the boat came down, the trolling motor landed on the dock and tore it up.

It was chaos everywhere, and I completely forgot that I left my trolling motor on 10. Lesson learned!

haha at least the water was warm. Its my number one worry fishing in the winter. Trolling motor throwing me out.

Here's a little tip...

This may be one of the funniest things I've seen on this forum.lol

Things like this scare me I fish alone a lot in winter I've had my Ultrex come on when I wasn't expecting it and almost throw me out of the boat. If the constant switch is on and the boat keeps going. Bad things could happen

That's hilarious. Hope you said "I meant to do that"

Also when letting spouse go ashore to do their business, don't stand with one foot onshore and one foot on boat when they get out. Your left with looking like a koala grabbing a tree or going in. Hopefully a third person can bring boat back to shore, if they can get control of their laughing.

Latest posts

Back