• Help Support TNDeer:

Product review

bluball

Won a auction on facebook with some hair jigs,justin jigs.When i got them i like them so much i ordered 9 dozen more,but havent received them yet.I fished thursday and sat this week and wore the crappie out on the ones i won in the auction and they held up well,good quality jigs.
Resized-20210613-171150.jpg
20210619-102140.jpg

Last edited:
very nice. i know a guy that ties bluegill jigs almost exactly like those. he wears em out.
Most of the tourn. guys thats winning alot are useing hair jigs.It was weird thiugh,most you couldnt even feel them bite.I would see my line move on the livescope screen then set the hook.

Most of the tourn. guys thats winning alot are useing hair jigs.It was weird thiugh,most you couldnt even feel them bite.I would see my line move on the livescope screen then set the hook.
same with bluegill even with the 1" lil minnow trailer i use they run with it for some reason.

same with bluegill even with the 1" lil minnow trailer i use they run with it for some reason.ifferent than that,you dont even see the line move above the water line yet.Im fishing straight down verticle jigging,my setup,hair jig,8
same with bluegill even with the 1" lil minnow trailer i use they run with it for som

same with bluegill even with the 1" lil minnow trailer i use they run with it for some reason.
Different than that,not seeing line move above the water when you set the hook,seeing it on the livescope screen.Not sure if you follow josh jones,he talks about it alot when useing hair jigs.Im verticle jigging with 1/16 hair jig,small splitshot 10inches above and a 3/8oz splitshot above the small splitshot.The reason for all the weight is so i can keep my bait in the livescope transducer cone,really helps when fishing deep.

Latest posts

Back