• Help Support TNDeer:

Pros and Cons

CBU93

So, at BPS today, the wife breaks the news to me she wishes we had a boat and loves to eat fried catfish :o :o :o

Wish she would have said something before I sold my boat!!! :bash: :bash: :bash:

So, the topic is now, what are pros and cons to a fish and ski??? I don't see this as a good thing overall, but am interested in various opinions...Anybody care to chime in?

I have no idea.... will probably never even consider buying a fish and ski until I have a family one day, I can see how that would be a benefit to everyone and not just for your fishing. I like my tin boat for myself

The worst part is hight of the boat I would say. you have a longer way to the water it's not as convenient to pull the fish in to the boat. Some of the floor plans aren't optimal to fish. The family and ski part seemed to be more of the focal point on the one we had but it worked out fine. I'm not the most serious fisherman

I don't really like them personally. Most fiberglass bass boats have more open space in them than fish and ski's.

mossyhorns300":3cfgkenz said:
muddyboots":3cfgkenz said:
A fish and ski. Not good for fishing or skiing.

This! In the boat business, the biggest complaint I hear after the fact, is that a fish and ski is not set up to do either one very well.

This was my initial thoughts....

My wife continues to surprise me...as a followup to our previous conversation, she has stated she would prefer just a larger fiberglass bass boat. Also, she will go fishing with me and fish, as long as I bait her hook and take the fish off for her! :drool: :drool: :drool: :super: :super: :super:

I figure in a couple years when I remind her of this conversation, there will be something else to spend that money on though....

CBU93":1b82cfzl said:
mossyhorns300":1b82cfzl said:
muddyboots":1b82cfzl said:
A fish and ski. Not good for fishing or skiing.

This! In the boat business, the biggest complaint I hear after the fact, is that a fish and ski is not set up to do either one very well.

This was my initial thoughts....

My wife continues to surprise me...as a followup to our previous conversation, she has stated she would prefer just a larger fiberglass bass boat. Also, she will go fishing with me and fish, as long as I bait her hook and take the fish off for her! :drool: :drool: :drool: :super: :super: :super:

I figure in a couple years when I remind her of this conversation, there will be something else to spend that money on though....

You ain't been to the doc lately and had a bunch of tests that she gets the results of have you? All this is kinda scary.

JimFromTN":1hmcbvwn said:
Here is an example of what I am talking about as far as resale. If this person had purchased the bass boat model instead of the fish and ski model, he would be able to get double what he is asking.

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/boa/5019578968.html
i sort of doubt that a man can get this boat for this price (however, I do understand your theory). that price is just too good to be true.

Latest posts

Back