• Help Support TNDeer:

Puppy and Dad Caught Some Cats

rsimms

Aaron Proffitt (TNDeer's "Puppy") and his Dad, Carrol, made a long drive to Chattanooga from Newport, Tenn. to fish with me today. It was a slow start but as has been the case lately, the bite picked up as the afternoon wore on. It always helps to have anglers willing to hang tough until the fish "wake up." Carrol got the big cats today - 20 and 21 lbs. - but Aaron had a few that were definitely bragging-sized as well. That means life is good and gettin' better every day!

Attachments

• proffitt1.jpg
    proffitt1.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 957
  • proffitt5.jpg
    proffitt5.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 959
  • proffitt3.jpg
    proffitt3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 958
We had a great time and Richard is a great guide to fish with, I would recommend to anyone who asks. BTW, although I don't eat catfish I was told by my friend that I gave several to that it was the best he had ever eaten and that the filets were white as snow guess Blue Cats are a little different than Channels and Flatheads.. Great Trip!

puppy":3iksw4rb said:
We had a great time and Richard is a great guide to fish with, I would recommend to anyone who asks. BTW, although I don't eat catfish I was told by my friend that I gave several to that it was the best he had ever eaten and that the filets were white as snow guess Blue Cats are a little different than Channels and Flatheads.. Great Trip!

Thanks very much puppy! :tu:

Latest posts

Back